| Senior PHP Developer
| Job Description :
We are seeking an innovative and engaged Senior PHP developer who is motivated, creative, and fun to assist in developing our custom web applications and Hybrid Mobile Apps, Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc.
| Job Responsibilities & Duties :
1. Minor and major application feature development
2. Plan, code, test, and deploy new features/applications/projects/modules/plugins
3. Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions
4. Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability
| Required Job Experience, Skills & Qualification :
1. Passionate coders with 7-10 years of Application Development experience.
2. Experience with PHP, Modern Backend Framework (CakePHP, Laravel, Symfony, etc.), Modern Front End Framework (Vue, jQuery, Angular, etc.), HTML5, MSSQL & CSS
3. Ability to work on Hybrid/Cross Platform mobile Apps independently.
4. Excellent knowledge of the PHP or web server exploits along with their solutions.
5. Total understanding of PHP's fully synchronous behaviour.
7. Building frontend feature using HTML/CSS and Bootstraps.
8. The ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system.
9. The capacity to understand accessibility and security compliance.
10. Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools.
11. Linux administration a plus.
12. Hands on UI/UX development is a must.
13. Working on fast iteration cycles and tight deadlines using an agile methodology
14. Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
15. Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
16. Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
17. Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
18. There is direct project oversight, but you are expected to take ownership of your work and your projects, establish deadlines, and communicate progress proactively
19. Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving)
20. Willing to travel abroad for projects
21. Passport is Mandatory.